kişi görüntüledi

11 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

Which One Of Us Is Above The Others?


According to an old Chinese story,

A Chinese nobel man one day askes the youngest of three herbalist brothers
who are acknowledged as the most successful scientists of the time: Which one of them excells above others?


The herbalist answers: My oldest brother sees the spirit of the disease, and destroys it before it even occurs. It's for that reason that his reputation doesn't go far beyond his house's walls.
My second brother cures a patient as soon as he gets ill. It's for that reason that his reputation doesn't go far beyond his neighbourhood.
For my part, I open vassals, prepare medicines, massage muscles. So my reputation spreads all around.
Now I ask you, which one of us is above the others?


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

yorum yazın